We are searching data for your request:
Whatever happens, pretend it was meant to be.
Individual errors always go unnoticed until the book hits the shelves.
On the very first page of the signal copy of his book disclosed by the author, he will immediately come across the most gross error.
1. The best shots are folded right after the film runs out.
2. The other best shots are usually taken with a closed lens.
The further away from us a natural disaster or accident occurs, the more dead and injured it takes to become a media-worthy event.
The originality and novelty of the material is just the art of hiding your source.
The cost of the frame exceeds the cost of the artwork itself.
People who bargain heavily over the price of a painting will not say a word about the amount requested by the frame manufacturer.
1. High-paying urgent work turns up only after you have taken up other urgent work - low-paid.
2. All urgent work must be completed on the same day.
3. Urgent work on which you spent all night, no one will need for at least two next days.
The tallest person in the audience will sit right in front of you, and only after it is too late for you to look for another place.
Some critics and editors are failed writers, but the same is true for most writers.