We are searching data for your request:
Regina Brett (Regina Brett) was born on May 31, 1956, a famous American journalist, author of a column in the largest newspaper in Ohio "Cleveland Plain Dealer". Brett hosts a weekly radio show. Lives with her husband in Cleveland, Ohio.
In 2010, she rebutted in one of her articles: “When I turned 45, I wrote a column about 45 lessons that taught me about life. I added five more lessons when I turned 50. Readers emailed them all over the world , but someone added the following: "By Regina Brett, 90 years old." For reference: today I am 54 years old ... ". Dated 2010.
Regina Brett is a journalist and laureate of several prestigious national awards over the years. Regina formulated one of the most important lessons for herself: "Growing old is a more profitable alternative than dying young."
Everything she came to, fighting cancer and reflecting on life, she collected in the book God Never Blinks: 50 Lessons for Life’s Little Detours. What is the secret of such popularity? Here's what Regina Brett herself thinks about this:
“I am still amazed to receive letters from Ireland, India, China, Brazil, Australia and practically every corner of the globe. People from all over the world care about the same things. These life advice touches their hearts and souls, which is why they are so universal . "
1. Life is not fair, but still good.
2. When in doubt, take another step forward.
3. Life is too short to be wasted on hate.
4. Work will not take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will do it. Take care of this relationship.
5. Pay off your credit card debt every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree or disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It heals better than crying alone.
8. It is permissible to be angry with God. He will understand.
9. Save for retirement from the first salary.
10. When it comes to chocolate, it's pointless to resist.
11. Make peace with your past so that it does not spoil your present.
12. You can afford to cry in the presence of your children.
13. Don't compare your life with someone else's. You have no idea what they are really experiencing.
14. If the relationship is to be secret, you shouldn't be involved.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry: God never blinks.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of everything that is not useful, beautiful or funny.
18. What does not kill makes you stronger.
19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. However, the second childhood depends entirely on you.
20. When it comes time to follow what you truly love in this life, don't say no.
21. Burn the candles, use good sheets, wear nice underwear. Nothing to keep for a special occasion. This special case is today.
22. Prepare abundantly, and then come what may.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear bright red clothes.
24. The most important organ in sex is the brain.
25. No one but you is responsible for your happiness.
26. In any so-called disaster, ask the question: Will this be important in five years?
27. Always choose life.
28. Goodbye to everything and everyone.
29. What others think of you shouldn't worry you.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
31. It doesn't matter if the situation is bad or good - it will change.
32. Don't take yourself seriously. Nobody does that.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because he is God, not because you have done something or not.
35. There is no need to study life. You appear in it and do as much as you can.
36. Growing old is a more profitable alternative than dying young.
37. Your children only have one future.
38. All that ultimately makes sense is that you experienced love.
39. Go out for a walk every day. Miracles are happening everywhere.
40. If we piled up all our problems and compared them with strangers, we would quickly take ours.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have everything you need.
42. The best is yet to come.
43. No matter how you feel, get up, get dressed and go out in public.
44. Give in.
45. Although life is not tied with a bow, it is still a gift.
46. The writer writes. If you want to be a writer, write.
47. If you don't ask, you won't get anything.
48. Life is too short to feel sorry for yourself for long. Get down to business - live. Or die.
49. Read the Psalms. There are all the human feelings that there are.
50. You can survive anything if you hold fast to today.